Who’s Doing What?
This space will be dedicated to showcasing the activities that will be supported by our Movers & Shakers.
Watch this space!
Learner Exercise: ‘A Picture of My Dream’ by Grade 8 Learners (2012).
A RECIPE TO GET TO MY DREAMS
1. Work hard at school – that’s the first thing – I should get my education.
2. Save money so that I can get the education I need, to be what I want to be.
3. Work hard on everything I do, so that I can become everything that I want to be.
What I must stop doing?
4. I should stop skiving and start doing my school work more often, so that I can pass.
5. Stop partying every weekend.
6. Stop eating all my money.
Ai! HIV and AIDS – it is a killer,
killer of ALL people.
killer of Brothers and Sisters,
Killer of Parents.
STOP HIV and AIDS. STOP.
Posters for Prevention Campaign (2010)
Staff Refresher Training (2010)
As part of the bi-annual refresher training, OVSA Facilitators completed COMMUNICATION, MS WORD and EXCEL training at the end of January 2010. In our field of work, it is of the utmost importance that our target audience and partners can rely on us to know our ‘business’ and understand the ‘subject matter.’ We are NEVER too old to learn!